We are a group of companies dedicated to: construction, project management, engineering, maintenance and procurement within the petroleum, petrochemical, maritime, electric power, metalworking and infrastructure sectors.
Our Mission is to constantly contribute to the global evolution of one of the main engines of economic growth of nations: the Oil Industry, Petrochemical, Metalworking, Metallurgical, Electrical and Construction.
Our Vision consists in creating integral solutions for the areas of Procurement, Logistic Services, Maintenance, Repair and Underwater Construction that allow us to improve and optimize the performance of the integral management of our clients, in order to guarantee the quality and enhancement of their brands to be able to take them continuously to overcome the next level of excellence
Diving Operations Activities:
- Underwater inspections.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of submarine structures and pipelines.
- Underwater video and photography.
- Underwater cutting and weldings.
- Installation and maintenance of mono buoys.
- Assistance to barges of laying of submarine pipelines Offshore.
- Assistance in the pipe pulling process. (Shore Pull).
- Assistance in the pipe laying process Gabarra Castoro 10.
- Assistance in the pipe laying process Gabarra Castoro 7.
- Assistance in the process of laying submarine cables. Assistance in the LANDING process of the electric cables (pulled cables).
- Assistance in the process of burying the electric cables.
- Assistance in the process isolation of electrical cables with flexible blankets.
Port Infrastructure / Shipyards:
- Civil, mechanical, electromechanical, engineering and instrumentation works.
- Transportation of materials.
- Personal transportation.
- Assembly activities.
- Maintenance of light and heavy floating units.
- Laying of boats for maintenance and major repairs.
- Rental of heavy and light equipment.
- Earth movements (excavations, fillings, construction of embankments).
SUBACUUM ANTI-DRUG INSPECTIONS
- The anti-drug inspections are the control in afloat vessels, certified by the different authorities which serve as endorsement, attesting that the vessel is leaving to international waters free of any object attached or placed in the different critical points of the vessels. These inspections are conducted with video directed by the National Guard who certifies that the boat is clean and there are no marks that the critical points show signs of removal, resulting in a film which is delivered via DVD to the captain of the boat leaving constancy of the procedure.
VIDEO EQUIPMENT FOR INSPECTIONS
OUTLAND 4k film crew with DVD burner included
Camera of filming 4k of 200 frames per second, led light 2500 LUMENS
GO PRO 5 Black edition
200 m high umbilical cable data transmission
AIR SUPPLY EQUIPMENT FOR INSPECTIONS
Air compressor 26,3 CU.FT
60 Gallon Air Pulmon
3 divers communication system
Gas mixing console
SPECIAL HELMETS FOR EACH OPERATION
Helmet KIRBY MORGAN KM 37
Helmet KIRBY MORGAN 28-B
PILOT BOAT FOR INSPECTIONS
SHIP ATTRACTION AND UNLOCKING OPERATIONS
MONOBOYAS MAINTENANCE WORK
- General condition of the corporal "hawser" and its floats.
- Chain of tie or "chafe chain" and shackles, checking the level of wear. The mooring chain must be replaced when the diameter of any chain link or shackle is reduced by wear by 10% of its original diameter.
- Buoy mooring chain support or "chafe chain".
- Thimbles from cape "hawser" and corporal "pick up rope".
- Chain connection and shackles.
- General condition of the messenger or "pick up rope" and its connections.
- Check that the watertight and flotation spaces are dry.
- Check the condition of the buoy's defenses.
- Perform visual inspection, with diving, of the underwater hoses, including the floats. Draw the configuration of the underwater hoses and correct it if necessary. This routine must be done monthly during the first year of operation. After the first year the drawing of the configuration should be done every three months. Refer to the manufacturer's technical manual.
- The presence of marine life (caracolejo) of all the anodes must be cleaned. The anodes must be replaced if they are consumed more than 75%. n) Measure the angles of the anchor chains and check the chain wear under the buoy and re-tension as necessary.